Thursday 16 August 2012

HARDEST WORKING AND UP FOR AUCTION


Born and raised in Texas, I left it all to move to Colorado several years ago. I spent that time riding my Harley all over the Rocky Mountains, living on the hand and experiencing all that nature had to offer.
Then one day, I decided it was time to settle down. I bought some land and a home and pet Tiger to keep me company.
When it came time to get a job, Heavenly Male was the first place I came to. Ditching my biker duds for some sexy outfits and even sexier underwear, I began my career of dancing for the lovely ladies of SL.
After a brief break, I am back doing what I love, spending time on stage entertaining the beauties that wander into Heavenly Male. I try to work as much as possible and take pride and pleasure in making women smile.


What about the Auction Brynson?

After several months at HM, I am finally up for auction. To spend two hours of dancing and fun with me, just stop by the club and get your bid in. I look forward to spending some time with one of SL's sexiest ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment